Ceramic Fiber Paper for Heat Insulation
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Usage: High Temperature Insulating Material
- Chemical Composition:: Al2O3.SiO2
- Kind: High Purity Ceramic Fiber
- Thickness: 0.5-8mm
- Density: 180-210kg/M3
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 6806101000
- Temprature Classification: 1260℃
- Shape: Paper
- Color: White
- Width: 610mm,1220mm
- Trademark: Tongchuang(TCMF)
- Origin: Ningbo Zhejiang China
Factory Direct Sales!
Ceramic Fiber Paper for heat insulation
1. Fire Resistant Ceramic Fiber Paper
2. Classification Temp.: 1260C
3. Low thermal conductivity
1. Fire resistant ceramic fiber paper is manufactured from high-grade ceramic fiber with low slag ball content, and formed into excellent flexible sheet through unique beating, des-lagging, slurry-compounding, long net forming, vacuum water removal, drying, cutting and rolling processes.
2. It is featured with high temperature resistance and heat insulation and high anti-melt capability, very low thermal conductivity, chemical corrosion resistance and thermal shock stability.
3. The paper can be widely used in building, glass industry for teeming pads separation.
4. It provides maximum heat resistance and thermal insulation in limited space
1. Industrial furnace, Heat treatment, High temperature pipe
2. Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
3. Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
4. Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
5. High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
1. Low thermal conductivity heat storage and heat capacity
2. Excellent heat insulation
3. Excellent chemical stability
4. Shock and chemical attack resistant
5. Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
6. Resilience under working condition, low shrinkage under high temperature
7. Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Glassification Temperature (°C)
Max Working Temperature
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Thermal conductivity by mean temp. (W/m.k.) (250kg/m3)
Fe2O3 + Ti2O3
CaO + MgO
NaO + KO2
Length: as per customer's request
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
3. Competitive prices based on same quality.
4. Guarantee mass production quality same as samples quality.
Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
1. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
With 20years production experience, we are a professional manufacturer on hi-temp textile and seals in Ningbo.
2. What's your MOQ?
It depends on the product, we try our best to meet your requirement.
3. Can you offer sample?
Yes, we can supply sample, and some samples are free of charge.